Aug 23, 2008

Eve listening to voice of Adam



Another one of those long sessions... I love this sculpt and am simultaneosly working on various poses, but this pose was a BIG Big big challenge for me, I learnt a lot about concepts that would take a while to explain here. There were erasings happening literally every 5 seconds at times!I need to start using thicker sheets to avoid tearing through the paper, which I almost did several times. But whenever I made a mistake I was honest with myself and corrected it, which is not easy to do. A few times, I think I put a mark down, even knowing it was not accurate, just to see how it played. But then remembered that no mark I put down should be arbitary. Im trying to get into the habit of this and am slowly starting to see improvements..

There are still a few things that have to be corrected and fully realised in this drawing.. back to 'seeing'.
Dan

1 comment:

  1. it's a joy to see you posting this much :)

    this is a wonderful bit of drawing dan. i can see you really pushing your self with these drawings, and it's working. i really like the hand in this drawing, it's superbly drawn.

    hope your keeping well buddy

    ReplyDelete